The conclusion of a contract (written or oral) of the rental of equipment by the customer is tantamount to acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions.
Regulations for organizers of rafting rental equipment in the company:
Center for Active Tourism “KAJAKIEM PO BUGU”
- The organizer of the kayak ing is the person reporting the need to book equipment for a group of people.
- The rafting organizer is responsible for the participants and for the rental equipment.
- In the case of participation of minors in the organized kayaking, the trail ing organizer is obliged to obtain permission to participate a minor from a legal guardian.
- The organizer is obliged to inform the participants of the rafting of all the conditions under which the rafting takes place, in particular regarding safety and behaviour on the trail and compliance with all legal regulations and obligations.
- The trail ing organizer is obliged to check whether the participants are able to swim and whether their health enables them to take part in the event and take full responsibility for it.
- The organiser of the rafting shall be liable for the conduct of the participants on the run-off and, in particular, for damages which they could have done to other persons or companies.
- At the organizer’s request, we can cover the group with NNW insurance. In this case, a list of rafting participants is required. The cost of NNW insurance is additionally charged to the organized group.
- The run-off operator will confirm in writing the quantities of equipment collected, thereby confirming responsibility for it.
Rules for individuals renting equipment in the company:
Center for Active Tourism “KAJAKIEM PO BUGU”
- Each loanee is fully responsible for the equipment on loan and the damage caused by him and is obliged to repair them or to cover the costs of repairing them.
- Minors may only come under the care of adults who are fully responsible for them and for their behaviour and possible damages.
- Each rental player should take an asection vest with him and do not remove it while on the water. (It is also recommended not to remove the vests during a dip in the river during runoff)
- Individuals renting equipment should insure themselves against the consequences of accidents (NNW), this insurance is not included in the rental price of equipment.
- Each rental provider shall confirm in writing the amount of equipment collected thereby confirming responsibility for it.
- We assume no responsibility for the conduct of participants on the impact and, in particular, for damages they could do to other persons or companies.
- We assume no liability for accidents, loss of health or death of participants in the runoff.
- We are not responsible for the damage that could be left on our territory by cars caused by the forces of nature.
- Earlier than agreed, the deadlines, places and times of end-of-tides must be accepted by us and can only be achieved under our terms and conditions.
- In special cases, exposing participants to the run-off to any danger, the rental equipment shall have the right to change the trail ing route after the change has been accepted by the rental equipment in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse to release the equipment if it is noted that the participants in the runoff are under the influence of alcohol without reimbursement of the costs they have incurred. Where alcoholic intoxication is found during runoff, the participant shall end the runoff at the place where it occurred. The drunk participant also bears the costs associated with transport ing to the base.
- Each participant in the rafting undertakes to comply with the rules prohibiting the consumption of alcoholic beverages and the use of all kinds of narcoticdrugs during the runoff.
- Each rental is responsible for the rental equipment. In the event of loss or destruction of oars, vests or kayaks, the contracting authority shall be financially liable up to the amount of the value of the equipment borrowed.
- Kayaks are rented at the prices specified in the price list. The final cost depends on the number of kayaks borrowed, the number of days and the cost of possible transport of persons and kayaks.
- The customer receiving the equipment should check the technical condition and completeness of the equipment.
- The customer, by signing the Loan Agreement, confirms that he has received equipment without defects, in accordance with the specifications and in good technical condition.
- The booking payment is 30% of the planned costs. In the event of withdrawal within less than 14 days, the advance shall not be refundable.
- Any dispute arising from the contract for the provision of services by us will be dealt with amicably in the first place.
Basic rules to be followed at river rafting Border.
- Each kayaking shall be reported to the competent Border Guard Post at min. 2 hours before the start.
- Any changes to the run-off plan must be reported by telephone to the nearest Border Guard Facility.
- Always flow on the left side of the river, without crossing the middle, which is the border of the State.
- Canoeing in border waters is only possible during the day (half an hour after sunrise – you can start running down and half an hour before sunset it is necessary to finish the runoff)
- It is forbidden to bathe in the border river both during swimming and during stops, with the exception of designated and marked places.
In the border road lane and the border area, it shall be prohibited:
- Affixing inscriptions and drawings on signs and border devices or self-setting, destroying, damaging, removing, repositioning or dealing them invisible.
- Photographing objects, signs and border devices and areas outside the state border line,
- Direct communication across the national border and the transfer or seizure of any objects across the border line,
- The open fire in the border lane and leaving un extinguished bonfires or smoldering objects up to 300 metres from the state border line,
- Setting obstacles, digging pits or ditches in the lane of the border road.
The reservation of equipment in any form is tantamount to acceptance of the above conditions.
Tourism in border waters – Recipes
|Changes in the rules for being in the border lane|
|Regulation – IFRS|
|Regulation of the Lublin Voivodeship|
|Current rules for being in the border lane|
|Act – Protection of the State Border|
In in the case of kayak rental, we do not act as “the organiser of the run-off’, which means, among other things, that we do not provide Instructors ,lifeguards and insurance. Proper run-off, selection sediment, determination of the flow pattern, taking care of safety, sobriety, wearing safety vests rests on the rental kayaks.