Information about data processing
The administrator of your personal data is the Center for Active Tourism Kayak4u with its registered office in Włodawa ul. Industrial 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data are processed on the basis of Art. Article 6 (1) 1 point. (b) and (a) (b) shall be replaced by the following: c) GDPR for the
purpose of: a) to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject or performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party (the data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract are indicated on the order form), the Centre Active Tourism Kajka 4u collects only the necessary personal data required for the performance of the ordered services, this includes name, company name, address details, conta
ct details, product information b) compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator – data processed by the Active Kajka 4u Tourism Centre for tax
and accounting purposes (c) data that is administered by the Active Kajka 4u Tourism Centre are not made available to other traders except entities directly related to the provision of the service and account
ing office (d) personal data administered by the Active Kajka 4u Tourism Centre are not processed automatically
- The data will be forwarded to the relevant Border Guard Institution to report participation in the Canoe crossing of the Bug River on the basis of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 21 April 2008. on the conditions for tourism, sport, hunting and fishing in the border area (OZ 10.12.1998, p. 1). U. of 12 May 2008)
- The data to be made available to the Border Guard is: Name and date of birth.
- The data after sending the relevant Border Guard Institution will not be stored in any way and otherwise processed. It is also possible to report the run-off to the relevant Border Guard Institution on its own.
Form available on http://www.nadbuzanski.strazgraniczna.pl/nos/informacje-praktyczne/uprawianie-turystyki-sp/11054,Polow-ryb-i-turystyka.html
- The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
- As the controller of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also rectify it, request their deletion or restrict their processing. You can also exercise the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to transfer data to another data controller. If you give your voluntary consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority compliance with the provisions of the protection of personal data.
Links to other sites
On our websites there are links – links to other sites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy conduct and conduct of these sites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with privacy policies after switching to these sites.
Cookies on the website
The privacy of our website users is very important to us.
Below is information about personal data collected at the time of your visit www.kajakiempobu
gu.pl We never sell or transfer this information to other entities.
Files with logs
Like most other websites, we collect and use data contained in log files. Information from log files contains your IP number, network name of the computer (host), your Internet service provider (for example, TP SA or Dialog), the browser you are using (for example, internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox), the time you spend on website and which pages you open using our service.
Files on the site
Each file placed on the site is saved with additional information – the insertion login, the date of its insertion and the IP number computer from which it was thrown.
how to collect data on how and popularity of using our
You can deactivate or completely disable cookies on our pages in the options of your web browser or by selecting appropriate option in firewall programs (e.g. Norton Internet Security).
However, disabling cookies may not be able to make full use of our service option.